Tuesday 31 July 2012

Introduction

I am a pre-service teacher studying a Bachelor of Education, specializing in Music and English. I am very much dedicated to my degree and strive to become the best teacher I can be as my professional life progresses. As English is one of my specialized subjects I am looking forward to furthering my knowledge in language and literacy and exploring the many different forms of literature that the world has to offer. 


I myself enjoy reading books of many genres. I have recently been reading Inheritance by Christopher Paolini and Tomorrow When the War began by John Marsden. My favourite book is Black Beauty by Anna Sewell, I have read it numerous times and have loved it since I was twelve. I enjoy books that are written descriptively so I can imagine all the scenes in my head.

I play a few instrument but favour the bass guitar. I love Music very much and I am excited to share this with my students as I believe music can be understood by everyone, whether you play it or simply listen to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment